Honor Guard Information
I have been keeping my eye on the weather as Elsa approaches and this AM's update confirms. It looks like the outer bands of the storm will be over us right around the time we are to have our meeting on Wednesday. That being said, our meeting will be postponed until Thursday, 7/8 at 11AM.
One of the things I wanted to bring up at the meeting is that we are short a couple of people for the funeral on Friday 7/9. Please check your schedules and if you can, add your name to the call out list. If you are unable to attend Thursday's meeting, please respond to me directly if you can make it.. If you have already responded that you will be present, there is no need to confirm and we will see you Friday.
Everyone be safe as the storm approaches.